Saturday, December 19, 2015

NAKED STREET


"There are scenes hidden in an open street until clicked."
                                                                           -Leone Moonrose-



Seeing the invisible.
Notice the unnoticed.


Find the beauty through reality of the so-called natural in a concrete jungle...
The street.



Observe everything on its environment.
What do you see?
Aren't you seeing the naked truth in every lie? 
Aren't you seeing the naked street flashed before the lens of your naked eyes?


"It is not just about who are you seeing,
it is all about what are you seeing,.. and WHY."


One fine morning, with a bunch of self confidence in my pocket, a bag of positive insights and a great desire to capture interesting subjects, I went out, headed towards the concrete jungle.




I was walking along the so-called busy street, with my DSLR camera in my hand, ready to click anything that captures my attention. The usual scenario of people going to and fro from their homes to respective business, works, schools or malls wearing different faces, flaunted before my eyes. 



It's a typical busy street with all kinds of people (masked or unmasked) from different races, trying to make a decent living or try undressing people's innocence - the street children, beggars, the homeless and the societies nobodies that populated the place.



It is ended a jungle where predators control the place and preys try to live for survival.
It is a street where pedestrian oriented safety and navigation feature were removed.. leaving all the unsolved crimes behind.
It is a place where morality issue is left behind the corner.


It is a busy street ...
dressed with nakedness!

I wonder...
Is it the beauty of the so-called "natural" in a concrete jungle?
Where did all the so-called servant leaders go?
Where are the assigned authorities to man the busy street and maintain safety?
Where are the implemented laws (or do they really have laws)?

I didn't hear anything from the "alta-sociedad" personalities and politicians who once stepped down in this concrete jungle to give promises asking support, just to get more votes during election... 
I can't hear them, seriously!
Am I deaf? or their voice are simply not audible to ordinary citizen?

I hear no voice...
I even hardly hear the engine humming, car horns, yells, laughter and alien words from different creatures in the street.
I hardly hear the cries and pleas of people who were victim of stealing, murder and other street crimes which until now remained unsolved.

I heard only one voice...
the voice of survival from injustice. 

I heard it, but my eyes refused to see.


...My lens couldn't capture a thing.
My naked eyes have seen nothing but a "naked street", clothed with uncertainty, false hopes and injustice.






6 comments:

  1. Twee meisjes zitten op straat. Omdat ze geen kleding aan hebben , zijn hun jonge kutjes te zien. Doordat ze hurkend zitten, staat hun kutje open en zijn hun plasgaatjes te zien

    ReplyDelete
  2. think how tight they would be

    ReplyDelete

Be In A Relationship With Yourself (Ultimate Goal)

Has there ever been a time when you felt like you held onto something? You fought hard for it, but ended up frustrated or exhausted, Be...