Whatever comes your way each day, acknowledge it and trust that everything has a reason, even a simple recognition...
I love being recognized. Perhaps you too. well, who doesn't? It is uplifting isn't it?
Life In Love's Journey
I wonder in the first place of what's this Liebster blog award all about. Later on, I was able to find it out and it brings inspiration. I felt privilege, knowing there are people simply recognizing my being me :) I love the key word of this award which is "favorite", which means "Liebster" in German. So when we say "favorite", expect some positive adjectives such as sweetest, kindest, loveliest, pleasant, even best valued and a lot more.. wheew Cecille, which among those adjectives is me? kidding :)
We live life by the rules.
We work hard to please ourselves and others.
We mingle with people or friends by our character..
recognizing them, hoping to know each one by the heart!
Letting others know the real "me" or the other side of "me" may seems so daunting, but then, since we have to follow some rules, I have to mention few facts about me here (although I have mentioned it in some of my previous posts), this time, it's quite different. Seems like I need to loosen up so you guys could unwrap me.. hurrah!! good luck to me then :)
Here we go: The eleven (11) random facts about me...
1. I was, and still am a "happy go lucky" person. I do what pleases me. I live by the quote: "Do what you love, love what you do". I exercise my own freedom for as long as the freedom I have won't hurt others.
2. I'm a bit sensitive kind -not on negative side- but in the sense that I can empathize how others feel. I believe the golden rule "Do unto others of what you want others do unto you". I'm more sensitive when it comes to my family, You might hurt me, but never do that to my family, else I gonna peel you off (opps lol, I don't mean to scare you!). I just love my family so much.
3. When silence speak, I attentively listen. It is through silence that I could fully tuned in the station of God. The same silence where I can hear what my heart desires. This is one reason of why I usually speak with a heart. I believe when I speak with my heart, your heart listens hmm yaayyy! :)
4. I dislike people who are wearing the facade of hypocrisy. I'm not perfect, I often commit mistakes but I'm not ashamed to admit how imperfect I am. Hypocrisy on the other hand is next to dishonesty which is intolerable. so as much as possible refrain from being hypocrite. It won't do us any good. It increases disloyal people around us.
5. As we go on journeying in this jungle bereft of life, sometimes I wear my mask to protect me, so don't be deceived by what your eyes can see. Who knows it wasn't me.. (are you getting me?)
6. I love sunrise and sunset. Sunrise for me means hope, and sunset means promises. Both remind me that after darkness in every journey, there is light beyond. So I keep holding on to that promise and hope.
7. I am a survivor. I was one of the flash flood survivors during that tragic event in the Philippines that killed 8,000 people in less than 15 minutes. From those sad experiences, I learned a lot. Life has taught me many lessons in the hard ways, and I'm happy for I was able to survive.
8. I value life much. I value my friends, I value everything that are valuable. I value every moment, whatever it is, I can easily fit in, even when you try to joke me around, dare me, I gonna pull your leg as well *wink.
9. About hobbies, I love writing, dancing, singing, motorbiking. I stroll around at the riverside, or at the beach, or even at the mountainside, watching sunset while enjoying the green view and the gentle breeze of the wind. Mostly, this is the kind of moment wherein I love to spend with a friend or someone special hmm. Oohh I love surfing as well, internet surfing in the meantime lolzz.. coz up to now, it is my desire that someday, someone would teach me about wave surfing *wink again* j/k.
10. When it comes to food, I can eat anything for as long as no poison in it :) I can eat cultured snakes (lol is there any cultured snake?) or any exotic foods like insects or frogs, hmm lol you might say I'm kidding :) In most cases, I love filipino dishes, with more vegetables and sea foods. I eat a lot. Never tried diet, not even once. Mom said I have a slender bone structure so no need for diet (I guess mom was right, oh well, for me mom is always right :). If I have less or more food intake, there is no difference.
11. I love to speak so often, discuss anything more and share good things..but since I am only limited up to 11 facts about me, I have to end up here sharing to you this words:
At this point, I need to take a break. I'll be back with more revelations about me *wink... Great day to you guys, looking forward to getting to know you too :) ciaoo!!