Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Weary Soul

"I normally do not go to temple or do not ask God for anything but I will go to church and temple to pray that you will become happy again and be happy forever".

These are the touching words from a friend across the mile.
A friend who doesn't even know me at all, but offers his prayer.
I was sitting right here, watching the rain outside, thinking about my journey in love, in confusion.
Yes, I was sitting here wondering... until these words (above) has struck me.

I did not speak much about me to anyone. Not even to my close family.
I 'd rather keep everything inside me, deep within my soul instead of sharing it out to others. What for?
I am certain that everyone has their own sentiments and difficult moments too.
So instead of sharing it, I chose to be alone.

                                                                                                                                                                                                   
Lonesome and hopeless moment..
The weather is cloudy.
My mind is foggy..
My heart is gloomy!
Many times I heard my friends saying: "Enjoy life as if it is your last day."
Many times too I told myself yes I must.
But in reality, when pain engulf me, I can't help but cry...seeking for release!

Yes, I must be happy. Thanks for the pure wish of happiness, my friend...
But please help me..
Please ask God to give me strength..
for my  soul is too weary.


I hope someday, I can give back the favor to you..
Praying for your  happiness too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be In A Relationship With Yourself (Ultimate Goal)

Has there ever been a time when you felt like you held onto something? You fought hard for it, but ended up frustrated or exhausted, Be...