Friday, December 30, 2011

VAMPIRE's LOVE KISS


(By: Leony Moonrose)

The moonlight gleaming off her whitish skin,
The simplicity shown in her angelic smile.
A trace of yearning shines within her eyes,
And a touch of blood stains at her lips.

She smiled yeah, but looks so sad,
While waiting for the man she loved.
She's praying her love wouldn't last,
But it can’t be coz she knows, it would last tonight!

She hears him knock and knows he'll be worried..
She opens the door knowing what she must do..
She must say goodbye to her only love,
And set him free to live his normal life. 


 



As she wipes a tear that rolled down her cheek 
she said:
"my dear I do love you so, but I'm afraid I must go.
You must live your life to the fullest
enjoy I'll be with you in the end ..
Just feel me and I’ll be with the wind.

"I love you my dear and never forget it.
I’ll be in your heart and treasure you always."
And with a kiss she was gone and all that was left..
was ash and a shiver on the man’s lips..
from his lover vampire's love kiss.

1 comment:

JOURNEYING WITH YOU

My heart tells me there's something wrong. It seems you're going through a journey with nothing but heartaches beside you. You don't have to say or utter anything for me to know and realize the anguish. I care too much not to notice...

Over the years, I have discovered that Love's journey is not easy. At first It gives us hope. It gives us a feeling of the so called "heaven". We feel that butterflies are flying inside our stomach. Maybe sounds funny and corny, but we don't mind all those corny things they said. What matters to us is the sweet feelings of being in love. We are in a high spirit of Love. But, have we forgot that we are on a journey? Each of us from time to time experiences crises from different life changing events and transitions, all unpredictable moments arriving and intruding into our well groomed relationship, we didn't ask for this interference and we wonder why it has arrived bringing with it havoc and confusion.

Love's journey is not easy, in fact, it often is hard. No matter what the source, each pain has a common bond, a threshold, a holy summons inviting us to cross a threshold involving both a leaving behind and a stepping forward.

Struggling day to day with the pain is an agonizing task. Don't be too hard on yourself. I am near if you need a lift of heart, a guiding hand, and someone who will be there with you to welcome the light of a new day. Just go on with your journey, because you are not alone. If the pain is too much for you, then.... GIVE ME YOUR WOUNDED HEART.