Friday, December 30, 2011

Day to day journey


"HOLD THE KEY AND UNLOCK THE MYSTERY"

     Our life is in our hands to live. We can make plans for the day, for the year, for our future.. we set our goals of what we ought to become, we are determined to succeed.. but there is so much unknown in Life. Just keep journeying moment by moment each day with much love and peace in your heart. Then on the process, you will discover that you have unlocked the unknown and make it known.. you will realize one day that you're already at the top! What a sweet feeling of satisfaction you have, when you're on top, loved by so many, because of your greatness, in life and in love. Love not just to those who love you but also to those who hated you. Your loving heart is the key towards success! Hold the key and unlock the mystery of life... 



"LIFE IS A GIFT"

Choose life.. save life.. preserve the sanctity and integrity of life.. this battle for legalization of reproductive health bill which lead to abortion is not for us.. but a battle for our children's children... help save life.. I am sad for this ongoing fight in Philippine Congress.. pls. pray and help save life. Choose life that your children may live. 






"MY OWN SECRET GARDEN"
(you are invited)

In my garden, there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams.. the thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are so beautiful... may I invite my friends to visit this garden.. and let us all try to unwind... Accompany me here. Let's talk anything.  The best kind of friend is that kind whom you can sit on a porch and swing with.. never say a word, and then walk a way feeling like it was the best conversation you ever had.

2 comments:

  1. Seems like you have a lot to say about your inner self just like me but wasn't yet able to shout it all out. I find your blog inspiring and interesting.. you have a new follower... Be always grateful for who you are :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rhea Liza,
      ops, sorry I just read this comment.. I've been too tied up for the completion of my book and blogging at the same time. Thank you so much for having such a high regard on my blog. Yes you are right, I have so many things to say but sometimes we have this what we call "writer's block" lol.. you know what I mean I'm sure coz we are of the same boat :) blessings be to you dear, thanks again and good luck! HOpe to see you around :)

      Delete

Be In A Relationship With Yourself (Ultimate Goal)

Has there ever been a time when you felt like you held onto something? You fought hard for it, but ended up frustrated or exhausted, Be...