Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Weary Soul

"I normally do not go to temple or do not ask God for anything but I will go to church and temple to pray that you will become happy again and be happy forever".

These are the touching words from a friend across the mile.
A friend who doesn't even know me at all, but offers his prayer.
I was sitting right here, watching the rain outside, thinking about my journey in love, in confusion.
Yes, I was sitting here wondering... until these words (above) has struck me.

I did not speak much about me to anyone. Not even to my close family.
I 'd rather keep everything inside me, deep within my soul instead of sharing it out to others. What for?
I am certain that everyone has their own sentiments and difficult moments too.
So instead of sharing it, I chose to be alone.

                                                                                                                                                                                                   
Lonesome and hopeless moment..
The weather is cloudy.
My mind is foggy..
My heart is gloomy!
Many times I heard my friends saying: "Enjoy life as if it is your last day."
Many times too I told myself yes I must.
But in reality, when pain engulf me, I can't help but cry...seeking for release!

Yes, I must be happy. Thanks for the pure wish of happiness, my friend...
But please help me..
Please ask God to give me strength..
for my  soul is too weary.


I hope someday, I can give back the favor to you..
Praying for your  happiness too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOURNEYING WITH YOU

My heart tells me there's something wrong. It seems you're going through a journey with nothing but heartaches beside you. You don't have to say or utter anything for me to know and realize the anguish. I care too much not to notice...

Over the years, I have discovered that Love's journey is not easy. At first It gives us hope. It gives us a feeling of the so called "heaven". We feel that butterflies are flying inside our stomach. Maybe sounds funny and corny, but we don't mind all those corny things they said. What matters to us is the sweet feelings of being in love. We are in a high spirit of Love. But, have we forgot that we are on a journey? Each of us from time to time experiences crises from different life changing events and transitions, all unpredictable moments arriving and intruding into our well groomed relationship, we didn't ask for this interference and we wonder why it has arrived bringing with it havoc and confusion.

Love's journey is not easy, in fact, it often is hard. No matter what the source, each pain has a common bond, a threshold, a holy summons inviting us to cross a threshold involving both a leaving behind and a stepping forward.

Struggling day to day with the pain is an agonizing task. Don't be too hard on yourself. I am near if you need a lift of heart, a guiding hand, and someone who will be there with you to welcome the light of a new day. Just go on with your journey, because you are not alone. If the pain is too much for you, then.... GIVE ME YOUR WOUNDED HEART.