Skip to main content

The Way Of Love

     Love will not always go on easy waters. Waves will pour in and test the power of your love. Keep the love burning so that no matter how many problems you will have to put up, however turbulent they may be, your love will stay afloat.

     Most people have experienced the ups and downs in a relationship. Arguments and clashes happen. Some looses it and others have overcome it. Well, It can't be denied that those little differences between lovers has helped a lot in building a more healthy relationship. Arguments or "Love quarrel" as they call it, add spices to every relationship. This is one way of showing how they care and how they value with each other. 

     Do we really have to experience it? Do we need to undergo this irritating scene in love's journey? These questions keep on bugging me. Writing this article makes me remember one person, a very special one. He is someone who can twist your world upside down. A someone who never fails to give surprises, whose mind never stop in experimenting new ideas and events, even in love. I find this someone so candid-- the way he speak out everything and acted as if he dominates his own world. One time I asked myself, is it his way of showing Love? There is simply magic in this man. I can't even define him, and the worst is I lost my reasoning when it comes to him. Everytime I hate him, the more longings come within. How did this someone become so dear to me? my gosh I do not even know!!! Events have overtaken the day since I have received that message "I am always ready for a noble cause" from him. It was just like a lightning that struck me, but instead of killing me has invigorated my life.

     There is promise in him. I feel it. Everytime we talk I feel the love in him. I have concluded that everything he did and everything he said to me are reflections of what is inside of him. This is how he loves me. This is his way of love. This is how I am journeying with him. 

     In love's journey, always go to the mile together. Do not leave your beloved behind, or both of you would be lost. As long as you have each others hand, everything would be alright. With your hands together, you can set your destiny; your dreams, your family. Have faith in each other.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is Not Always What We Think It Is

courtesy: Lavi Singh
What are you afraid of?
Alone in the dark?
Getting poor?
Failure?

Do you spend a good deal of time worrying about your status in life, wishing you could swap places with those rich and famous, who you think are living an easy and happy life? Does the phrase “I wish I were that person” has ever cross to your mind?

There are million people in this world. This million people have billion dreams and wishes. Dreams of having a good life with endless happiness.
A kind of happiness everyone wishes to have yet scared to take hard test because what they want is easy drive in the highways.

The moment you open your eyes and see the sunrise, it is the beginning moment of your journey for the day. You've seen hope, all you gonna do is move, otherwise the rising sun is gonna kick your butt. You have to get up -for the heck of just being alive and being tied up into complicated stuff- you still have to get up and it is a must.

That's how it is, we can't complain life.

Since we c…

NAKED STREET

"There are scenes hidden in an open street until clicked."  -Leone Moonrose-


Seeing the invisible. Notice the unnoticed.

Find the beauty through reality of the so-called natural in a concrete jungle... The street.


Observe everything on its environment. What do you see?
Aren't you seeing the naked truth in every lie? 
Aren't you seeing the naked street flashed before the lens of your naked eyes?


"It is not just about who are you seeing, it is all about what are you seeing,.. and WHY."

One fine morning, with a bunch of self confidence in my pocket, a bag of positive insights and a great desire to capture interesting subjects, I went out, headed towards the concrete jungle.




I was walking along the so-called busy street, with my DSLR camera in my hand, ready to click anything that captures my attention. The usual scenario of people going toand fro from their homes to respective business, works, schools or malls wearing different faces, flaunted before my eyes. 


It's a ty…

When our eyes met, there was magic

When was the first time we fall in love? How was the feeling?

      Going back when we first fall in love, on that very unforgettable date, the whole world seems to fade into the background.

      My lover is my no.1, the "center stage" as we call it.  I am yearning of his presence. I just love him so much that I dare not see anyone else. I always look forward of his message. A single "hi" is enough to keep me going the whole day. It made me complete. It made me wear a genuine smile to everyone I met. I didn't mind others opinion about  him. I didn't mind the world. I didn't mind if I was dreaming. All I mind was the sweet feeling of giving love and being loved.
      For sure you guys knew too about this feeling! You knew well how colorful the world of a person in love is. Our  heart can do wonders. We can make songs out from that feeling.  We can even make poems that help us convey the message from our heart. Being in love allows us to see the beauty …